To support Langan's corporate sustainability vision, we are setting measurable goals that correspond with our company's core values and three pillars of sustainability: financial, environmental, and social.
With over 100 Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professionals (LEED APs and GAs) on staff, sustainable design weaves through all Langan services. Our diverse portfolio of intelligent site planning, design, and engineering coupled with our brownfield and site remediation expertise places us at the forefront of the sustainable design movement. Langan has been an instrumental player on dozens of LEED and sustainable design projects. Our expertise allows us to make significant contributions in developing sustainable sites with an emphasis on stormwater management, low impact landscapes, brownfield redevelopment, materials recycling, energy conservation, and renewable energy design.
• LEED site feasibility analysis
• Air quality assessments
• Ecological wastewater treatment design
• Low impact stormwater design and master planning
• Brownfield redevelopment
• Green roof design
• High efficiency site lighting and irrigation design
• Wildlife and habitat evaluations
• Wetland delineation, design, and mitigation
• Geothermal feasibility studies and system design support
Learn more about Langan's corporate sustainability plan.