Administrative Assistant – Panama
|ID: 32232||Location: Juan Diaz, Panama|
|Discipline: Administration||Posted Date: 07/16/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Panama office. The successful candidate will possess excellent customer service skills, maintain confidentiality and flexibility, and take initiative. Additionally, we are seeking someone with strong communication and organizational skills as well as the ability to work independently and prioritize effectively.
- Provide administrative support for employees and management; ensure successful workflow regarding filing, photocopying, scanning, and faxing; sort, review, and distribute mail; compose, prepare, or ensure timely responses to a variety of written inquiries; create, edit, and/or format PowerPoint presentations;
- Answer phone calls, screen and route calls, and assist callers with inquiries;
- Assist with the preparation of reports, spreadsheets, letters, memorandums, agendas, and schedules;
- Maintain calendars; schedule and coordinate meetings;
- Arrange travel itineraries as needed;
- Assist with timely submission of expense reports;
- Prepare documents and packages to be mailed, prepare shipping labels, and coordinate delivery and pick up;
- Assist with ongoing projects; and
- Perform other tasks and assignments as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience directly related to administrative responsibilities;
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Proficient in typing, formatting, and preparing documents of a technical and confidential nature;
- Superior interpersonal skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Sound judgment capability;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Equal Opportunity Employer