CAD/Graphic Designer – 5+ Years Experience
|ID: 32120||Location: San Francisco, CA|
|Discipline: CAD||Posted Date: 06/06/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening in our San Francisco, CA office for a CAD/Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate will have experience working on geotechnical, environmental, and site/civil engineering projects for an engineering consulting firm.
- An Associate’s Degree in Drafting and Design or demonstrated equivalent knowledge;
- 5+ years of experience using AutoCAD (CAD 2D) Adobe Suite and other drafting programs in support of geotechnical, environmental, and site/civil land development projects;
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and gINT a plus;
- Ability to provide an outstanding work product with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to proactively organize, prioritize, and multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and dependable;
- Sound judgment capability; and
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer