CAMPUS: Cooperative Education & Internship Opportunity – Traffic/Transportation – Summer 2019
|ID: 31879||Location: Bethlehem, PA|
|Discipline: Traffic||Posted Date: 01/14/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times – Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan has an outstanding internship opportunity in our Bethlehem, PA office location within our Traffic discipline. The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude, will work on exciting projects, and work in team environments while gaining practical work experience.
The successful student will assist with discipline related office and field work and technical aspects of projects.
- Student actively pursuing a four year or advanced degree in Civil or Traffic/Roadway Engineering;
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater is preferred;
- Familiarity with HCS, SYNCHRO and the MUTCD is highly desirable;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, MicroStation and/or SoftDesk civil software are a plus;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment; and
- Reliable transportation to access job sites and a valid driver’s license in good standing.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and unofficial academic transcripts. Preference will be given to students who are currently in their Jr. or Sr. year or to students pursuing their MS degrees.
Langan does not provide housing or relocation assistance for internship/co-op positions.
Langan offers its interns and co-ops opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish!
Equal Opportunity Employer