CAMPUS: Human Resources Internship Opportunity – Spring/Summer 2021
|ID: 36687||Location: New York, NY|
|Discipline: Human Resources||Posted Date: 03/16/2021|
Langan provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Our employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. Langan culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
Langan is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where employees are empowered to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions. In 2020, Langan ranked as one of the top 5 Best Firms to Work For and top 100 Hot Firms.
Langan has a Spring/Summer 2021 (April – August) internship opportunity available in our Human Resources department in our New York, NY office. The successful candidate will provide support to the local Human Resources team, assisting with recruiting coordination, employee onboarding, and HR data management.
- Actively pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, or coursework relating to HR;
- Prior work experience in an office environment;
- Strong interest in full life cycle recruitment process;
- High caliber of self-motivation;
- Superior interpersonal skills and positive demeanor;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently, remain flexible and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Sound judgment capability; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
Langan is committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. Langan provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Langan offers flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; employee resource groups; and much more!
Langan is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents and values diverse backgrounds. Langan promotes a positive work environment of inclusion, where we respect each other’s differences and recognize that a diverse and inclusive environment is a key to our success.