CAMPUS: Marketing Intern – Spring/Summer 2019
|ID: 32016||Location: Miami, FL|
|Discipline: BD/Marketing||Posted Date: 03/11/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times – Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan is seeking a Marketing Intern for our Miami, FL office. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for assisting with preparation of proposals and presentations, researching business development opportunities, and supporting marketing events for projects. As part of a national business development and marketing team, you will work and collaborate with all levels and disciplines.
- Coordinate, track, and support the firm’s business development and marketing activities;
- Assist in the preparation and tracking of proposals, statement of qualifications, requests for quotations, and pricing;
- Research market trends and potential opportunities within emerging markets;
- Provide support to employees attending networking events; and
- Support general marketing-related and business development administrative duties.
- Student actively pursuing a four year degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field;
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater is preferred;
- Adobe InDesign experience a plus;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment; and
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and unofficial academic transcripts.
Langan does not provide housing or relocation assistance for internship/co-op positions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish!
Equal Opportunity Employer