CAMPUS: Marketing Intern – Spring/Summer 2020
|ID: 32701||Location: San Francisco, CA|
|Discipline: BD/Marketing||Posted Date: 12/13/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan has a spring/summer (January – August) Marketing Internship opportunity in our downtown San Francisco, CA office. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for assisting with preparation of proposals and presentations, researching business development opportunities, and providing marketing event support for projects located primarily within the Bay Area region. As part of a national business development and marketing team, you will work and collaborate with all levels and disciplines. Candidates should be available to work a minimum of 15 – 20 hours per week during Spring term and a minimum of 40 hours during Summer term. Candidate must be able to work both Spring and Summer 2020 term.
- Coordinate, track, and support the firm’s business development and marketing activities;
- Assist in the preparation and tracking of proposals and statement of qualifications;
- Research market trends and potential opportunities within emerging markets;
- Provide support to employees attending networking events; and,
- Support general marketing-related and business development administrative duties.
- Student actively pursuing a four year degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Photography, Graphic Design, or a related field;
- Previous experience in writing and/or graphics background a plus;
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment; and,
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications, knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and unofficial academic transcripts.
Langan does not provide housing or relocation assistance for internship/co-op positions.
Langan offers its interns and co-ops opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish!
Equal Opportunity Employer