Campus Recruiter – 4+ Years Experience
|ID: 31965||Location: Parsippany, NJ|
|Discipline: Human Resources||Posted Date: 03/06/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times – Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Our team is growing! Langan is seeking Campus Recruiters at our corporate headquarters in Parsippany, NJ. As the successful candidates, you will have a minimum of 4 years of related experience. You will be responsible for full-lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, and hiring of intern and Cooperative Education (co-op) student candidates. As a Recruiter, you will report to the Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager and collaborate with Human Resource (HR) team members, hiring managers and teams, and management on staffing needs for multiple disciplines firm wide. In addition, you will be responsible for building and enhancing strong university, student organization, and student relationships while growing the firm’s on-campus employer brand.
- Perform full-lifecycle recruiting firm wide for technical and non-technical staff at the university internship and co-op levels including sourcing, interviewing, preparing and presenting offers, and onboarding.
- Partner with management and HR team members nationally to assess and fulfill staffing needs with top student talent.
- Implement comprehensive sourcing and recruiting strategies to meet internal client needs.
- Identify on-campus branding activities including career fairs, on-campus interviews, and presentations; engage with employees to confirm their participation in on-campus branding activities.
- Conduct on-campus interviews at target universities.
- Utilize the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to open job requisitions, review and distribute resumes, disposition all candidates, and close job requisitions.
- Compile and update reports including the weekly, bi-annual, and annual centralized intern and co-op reports.
- Adhere to Langan recruitment policies and Affirmative Action Program.
- Assist the Human Resources Team with on-going projects and programs.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree, coursework relating to HR a plus.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in full-lifecycle recruiting.
- Strong organizational skills
- High caliber of self-motivation with the ability to work well in a team.
- Superior interpersonal skills and positive demeanor.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, remain flexible, and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail, producing accurate and thorough deliverables.
- Sound judgment capability.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment law.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. ATS experience preferred.
- Travel to university campuses as needed.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish!
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer