CAMPUS: Survey Internship Opportunity – Spring 2020
|ID: 32489||Location: Cleveland, OH|
|Discipline: Survey/Laser Scanning||Posted Date: 12/03/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times – Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan has an outstanding spring (January – May) Internship opportunity available in our Survey discipline in our Cleveland, OH office location! The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude, will work on exciting projects and most importantly work in a team environment while gaining practical experience!
The successful candidate will assist with collecting field date and information related to the preparation of survey maps and CAD files. This is a great opportunity to get experience with small and large-scale land development projects including but not limited to commercial, big box, power centers and residential properties. Requirements are listed below. (Hours of operation: 8:30 am – 5:15 pm Monday through Friday.)
- High School Diploma; student actively pursuing undergraduate coursework in Engineering Technology, Survey or Civil Engineering;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment;
- Field work will require conducting boundary, topographic, utility, and architectural surveys;
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD; knowledge of Terramodel, Trimble, Leica and Topcon Total Stations, Trimble GPS and TDS is desired; and
- Reliable transportation to access job sites and a valid driver’s license in good standing.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and unofficial academic transcripts.
Langan does not provide housing nor relocation assistance for internship/co-op positions.
Langan offers its interns opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish!
Equal Opportunity Employer