Civil Engineer – 2 to 5 Years Experience
|ID: 36342||Location: Los Angeles, CA|
|Discipline: Site/Civil||Posted Date: 02/17/2021|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for a Civil Engineer – 2 to 5 Years Experience in our Los Angeles, CA office. As the successful candidate, you will have an interest in land development projects and experience in site/civil engineering design for mixed-use developments, shopping centers, residential, higher education, federal and other land development projects. You must possess an energetic and professional demeanor, a strong technical education, and a desire to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required;
- 2 to 5 years of related site/civil land development experience or other relevant work experience;
- California Professional Engineer license preferred;
- Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations strongly desired;
- Proficiency in technical skills in stormwater management, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, grading and other site development related designs;
- Demonstrated AutoCAD and Civil 3D skills with the ability to design site layouts concept through completion;
- Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment;
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing and reliable transportation for job site or client locations; and
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer