Civil Engineer – 3 to 5 Years Experience
|ID: 36501||Location: San Francisco, CA|
|Discipline: Site/Civil||Posted Date: 03/04/2021|
Langan provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Our employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. Langan culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
Langan is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where employees are empowered to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions. In 2020, Langan ranked as one of the top 5 Best Firms to Work For and top 100 Hot Firms.
Langan has an opening for a Civil Engineer in our San Francisco, CA or San Jose, CA office with an interest in land development engineering. As the successful candidate, you will have three to five years of experience in site/civil engineering design for mixed-use developments, shopping centers, residential, higher education, federal, and other land development projects. You must possess an energetic and professional demeanor, a strong technical education, and a desire to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering;
- 3 to 5 years of related site/civil land development experience or other relevant work experience;
- California Professional Engineer license preferred;
- Knowledge of local city, county, and state land use processes and regulations strongly desired;
- Proficiency in technical skills in stormwater management, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, grading and other site development related designs;
- Demonstrated AutoCAD and Civil 3D skills with the ability to design site layouts concept through completion;
- Ability to interact well with co-workers, clients, and regulatory agencies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment;
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing and reliable transportation for job site or client locations; and
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
Langan is committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. Langan provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Langan offers flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; employee resource groups; and much more!
Langan is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents and values diverse backgrounds. Langan promotes a positive work environment of inclusion, where we respect each other’s differences and recognize that a diverse and inclusive environment is a key to our success.