Civil Engineer – 4 to 6 Years Experience
|ID: 30082||Location: Lawrenceville, NJ|
|Discipline: Site/Civil||Posted Date: 12/12/2018|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times – Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
If you’re a highly motivated self-starter who wants to be an integral part of an award-winning site/civil design team, then Langan is the place for you! Our award-winning, 1000+ person, multi-disciplinary firm can offer you the challenge, responsibility, and growth potential you deserve. We are seeking a Civil Engineer with land development focus in our Lawrenceville, NJ office location. As the successful candidate, you will have four to six years experience in the site/civil engineering design of commercial, residential, mixed-use and industrial properties. Individuals must possess an energetic and professional demeanor, strong technical and communication skills, and a desire to learn.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Master’s degree preferred;
• FE/EIT certification required; PE license a plus;
• 4 to 6 years of related site/civil land development experience;
• Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations in NJ and NY strongly desired;
• Proficiency in technical skills including site design, stormwater management, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, grading and other site development related designs;
• Demonstrated proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D with the ability to design site layouts from concept through completion;
• Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies;
• Experience in report and proposal writing a plus;
• Construction oversight experience a plus;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; and,
• Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish!
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer