Civil Engineer – 5 to 10 Years Experience
|ID: 30861||Location: Irvine, CA|
|Discipline: Site/Civil||Posted Date: 12/12/2018|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times – Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan is seeking an experienced Civil Engineer / Project Manager for our Irvine, CA office. As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include civil engineering and project management, including designing multi-family residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional land development engineering projects in California.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Master degree a plus;
- 5 to 10 years of successful land development engineering experience with a concentration toward private development work. Experience in California strongly preferred;
- California Professional Engineer license preferred;
- Experienced in interacting with clients and assisting with client management;
- Effectively manage projects from concept through construction documents;
- Self-starter with the ability to manage, motivate, mentor and lead others;
- Ability to design and oversee design including layout, grading, drainage, infrastructure, erosion and sediment control, etc. from concept through construction documents;
- Expertise in hydrologic/hydraulic analysis, stormwater quality LID-BMP design and compliance and SWPPP preparation;
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Civil 3D;
- Experienced in report and proposal writing;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing and reliable transportation to access job sites or client locations; and,
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish!
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer