Civil Engineer – 6 to 10 Years Experience
|ID: 33701||Location: Boston, MA|
|Discipline: Site/Civil||Posted Date: 06/08/2020|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for a Site/Civil Engineer with 6 to 10 years of land development engineering experience in our Boston, MA office. As the successful candidate, you will be designing land development engineering projects for a wide variety of exciting commercial, mixed-use, institutional, and industrial projects in the area. You must possess an energetic, entrepreneurial and professional demeanor as well as strong technical and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering;
- 6 to 10 years of related site/civil land development and permitting experience;
- Possess a valid Professional Engineer license;
- Knowledge of local City, County, and State land use entitlement processes and regulations;
- Strong working knowledge of Civil3D and AutoCAD;
- Ability to design and oversee site design including layout, grading, drainage, infrastructure, erosion and sediment control, etc. from concept through design and permitting, and to completion;
- Expertise in stormwater management design, calculations, hydrologic/hydraulic analysis and design and SWPPP preparation;
- Possess experience in report and proposal writing;
- Effectively manage all aspects of projects from concept through completion;
- Demonstrated ability to work with staff, clients, and regulatory agencies;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing and reliable transportation for job site or client locations; and,
- Availability to Monday through Friday and potential overtime, if needed.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer