Civil Engineer – Entry to 3 Years Experience
|ID: 34567||Location: New Haven, CT|
|Discipline: Site/Civil||Posted Date: 12/22/2020|
Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for a Civil Engineer – Entry to 3 Years Experience in our New Haven, CT office. As the successful candidate, you possess interest in working on and learning about site/civil land development design. You will gain experience designing commercial, residential, mixed-use, and industrial properties. Individuals must possess a strong technical education, a professional demeanor, excellent communication skills, and a desire to learn. Candidates should have interest in working in a dynamic environment on both public and private land development projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required;
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0;
- FE/EIT certification;
- Ideally will possess internship or cooperative education experience in site/civil design including site planning, layout, grading, drainage, stormwater management, and soil erosion;
- Must be willing to work in the field as necessary;
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D a plus;
- Familiarity with current local, state, and federal land use permitting is a plus;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Demonstrated ability to follow direction and work in a team environment;
- Possess reliable transportation to access job sites with a valid driver’s license in good standing; and
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and unofficial academic transcripts.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer