Civil Engineer/Land Development – Entry Level
|ID: 31925||Location: Tampa, FL|
|Discipline: Site/Civil||Posted Date: 02/14/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times – Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for a Civil Engineer – Entry Level in site/civil land development engineering at our Tampa, FL office. As the successful candidate, you will grow your experience in designing multi-family residential, commercial, mixed-use, and industrial properties in Florida. In addition, you must possess a strong technical education, a professional demeanor, and a desire to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering;
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 preferred;
- FE/EIT certification preferred;
- Internship/co-op experience in site/civil land development;
- Knowledge of Florida water management district and local government regulations is a plus;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Demonstrated ability to follow direction and work in a team environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Working knowledge of computers; AutoCAD or Civil 3D preferred;
- Possess reliable transportation to access job sites and a valid driver’s license in good standing; and
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer