Civil Engineer/Project Engineer – 6 to 10 Years Experience
|ID: 34582||Location: New Haven, CT|
|Discipline: Site/Civil||Posted Date: 02/19/2021|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for a Civil Engineer / Project Engineer – 6 to 10 Years Experience in our New Haven, CT office. As the successful candidate, you will have prior land development engineering experience and interest in career growth and development. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to: designing commercial, federal, and institutional land development engineering projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required, Master’s degree a plus;
- 6 to 10 years of successful land development engineering experience with a concentration in land development. Experience in Connecticut preferred;
- Possess a valid Connecticut Professional Engineer license;
- Strong client development and client management abilities;
- Demonstrated ability effectively managing projects from concept through construction documents;
- Self-starter with the ability to manage, motivate, mentor and lead others;
- Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of land development engineering including the integration of geotechnical and environmental engineering;
- Expertise in hydrologic/hydraulic analysis and design including SWPPP preparation and water quality compliance;
- Experienced in report and proposal writing;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing and reliable transportation to job site or client locations; and,
- Availability to work overtime as needed.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer