Civil Engineer Project Manager – 10 to 15 Years Experience
|ID: 35427||Location: Irvine, CA|
|Discipline: Site/Civil||Posted Date: 12/10/2020|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for a Civil Engineer Project Manager – 10 to 15 Years Experience with a land development focus in our Irvine, CA office. The successful candidate will have local and related site/civil land development engineering design experience. The new hire will assist with designing warehouse distribution centers, commercial, mixed-use, higher education, and data center properties. Individuals must have a professional demeanor as well as strong technical and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Master’s degree a plus;
- Possess valid California Professional Engineer licensure;
- Possess 10 to 15 years of related site/civil land development experience; senior level hires will possess an entrepreneurial demeanor and will participate in Business Development activities by developing new clients for the firm and maintaining relationships with existing clients;
- Knowledge of local city, county and CA state land use processes and regulations required;
- Site/civil experience with demonstrated ability to design and oversee site layout, grading, drainage, infrastructure, erosion and sediment control, etc. from concept through completion; experience on project sites larger than 30 acres a plus;
- Expertise in hydrologic/hydraulic analysis and design including SWPPP preparation and water quality compliance;
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of land development engineering including the integration of geotechnical and environmental engineering;
- Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or Civil 3D (preferred) skills with the ability to design site layouts from concept through completion;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in report and proposal writing;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Participation in professional organizations;
- Ability to occasionally travel;
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment; and
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer