Civil Engineers – Entry Level
|ID: 33502||Location: Parsippany, NJ|
|Discipline: Site/Civil||Posted Date: 01/13/2020|
Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has openings for entry level Civil Engineers with land development focus in our Parsippany, NJ office. The successful candidate will assist with the design of multi-family residential and mixed-use properties, warehouses, and commercial properties in New Jersey. Individuals must possess a positive and professional demeanor, as well as strong technical and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum GPA of 3.0;
- FE/EIT certification preferred;
- Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment;
- Candidates must have the ability to commence employment in May or June 2020; and,
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
Please include resume, cover letter and academic transcripts.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer