Civil Engineers/Land Development – Entry to 3 Years Experience
|ID: 31442||Location: Arlington, VA|
|Discipline: Site/Civil||Posted Date: 12/17/2018|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times – Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has openings for Civil Engineers in our Arlington, VA office. The ideal candidate will have entry to 3 years of related site/civil land development experience. As the successful candidates, you will gain experience designing commercial, mixed-use, industrial, and Federal properties located in the U.S. and internationally. Individuals must possess a strong technical education, a professional demeanor, and a desire to learn.
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering;
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0;
- FE/EIT certification preferred;
- Ideally will possess entry to 3 years of experience in site/civil design including site planning, layout, grading, drainage, and roadway design. Related internship / co-op experience is desired for entry level candidates;
- Knowledge of Virginia, Maryland, or D.C. municipal land use law is a plus;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Demonstrated ability to follow direction and work in a team environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Working knowledge of computers, experience with AutoCAD or Civil 3D strongly preferred;
- Possess reliable transportation to access job sites and a valid driver’s license in good standing; and
- Ability to work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
Please provide cover letter, resume and transcripts with your submission.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer