Civil Project Engineer/Manager – 5 to 10 Years Experience
|ID: 36088||Location: Boston, MA|
|Discipline: Site/Civil||Posted Date: 02/18/2021|
Langan provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Our employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. Langan culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
Langan is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where employees are empowered to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions. In 2020, Langan ranked as one of the top 5 Best Firms to Work For and top 100 Hot Firms.
Langan has an opening for a Civil Project Engineer/Manager – 5 to 10 Years Experience in our Boston, MA office. As the successful candidate, you will have prior land development engineering experience and interest in career growth, professional development and involvement in high-profile projects. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to: designing multi-sector commercial real estate, and institutional land development projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required, Master’s degree a plus;
- 5 to 10 years of successful land development engineering experience with a concentration in land development. Permitting/regulatory experience in Massachusetts preferred;
- Possess a valid Massachusetts Professional Engineer license;
- Strong client development and client management abilities;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage projects from concept through construction documents;
- Self-starter with the ability to manage, motivate, mentor and lead others;
- Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of land development engineering including the integration of geotechnical, environmental engineering, and landscape architecture;
- Expertise in hydrologic/hydraulic analysis and design including SWPPP preparation and water quality compliance;
- Experienced in report and proposal writing;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing and reliable transportation to job site or client locations; and,
- Availability to work overtime as needed.
Langan is committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. Langan provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Langan offers flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; employee resource groups; and much more!
Langan is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents and values diverse backgrounds. Langan promotes a positive work environment of inclusion, where we respect each other’s differences and recognize that a diverse and inclusive environment is a key to our success.