Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager – 5+ Years Experience
|ID: 32323||Location: Parsippany, NJ|
|Discipline: Human Resources||Posted Date: 09/09/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan is seeking a Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager with 5+ years of experience to be based in our Parsippany, NJ office. This individual will report to the Chief Human Resource Officer and will manage firm-wide campus recruiting strategies and sourcing initiatives, and interface with management to provide staffing strategies, recruitment support, and hiring recommendations.
- Collaborate with Chief Human Resource Officer to create and implement comprehensive recruiting strategies to meet internal client needs. Interface with management to understand and provide recruiting support consistent with business needs;
- Oversee the administration of Langan’s Internship and Cooperative Education Program, including interaction with colleges, planning on-campus recruiting events, facilitating onboarding and offboarding of interns and cooperative education students;
- Collaborate with Chief Human Resource Officer and Human Resource Managers regarding building and maintaining strong relationships with colleges. Work with Stakeholders identifying methods to enhance Langan’s college interactions and overall hiring results;
- Conduct analyses on recruitment processes and outcomes and develop metrics;
- Supervise members of the Talent Acquisition team. Responsible for coaching, training and performance management including conducting performance review meetings, providing performance feedback and recommendations for improvement and mentoring for professional growth;
- Provide due diligence towards the firm’s AAP placement goals; research new sources for attracting a diverse candidate pool;
- Assist the Chief Human Resource Officer with on-going projects and programs.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Coursework relating to Human Resources (HR) or HR certification a plus;
- Minimum of five years recruiting experience required, campus recruiting experience preferred;
- 1 to 2 years previous supervisory and/or management experience preferred;
- Direct knowledge of recruiting and talent acquisition strategies and practices;
- Experience with employment practices and HR policies and procedures;
- Ability to develop and communicate appropriate metrics, interpret trends, and adjust strategies as needed;
- Strong project management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times;
- Ability to motivate others and help foster a positive work environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- High caliber of self-motivation with the ability to work well within groups;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work efficiently and produce accurate and thorough work;
- Sound judgment capability;
- Ability to work independently, remain flexible, and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Applicant Tracking System and HR software.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer