Design Technologies Specialist – 4 to 6 Years Experience
|ID: 34742||Location: Parsippany, NJ|
|Discipline: CAD||Posted Date: 01/15/2021|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan is seeking a Design Technologies Specialist – 4 to 6 Years Experience for our Parsippany, NJ corporate headquarters. The successful candidate will have four to six years experience in engineering design and will be responsible for assessing firm wide CAD training needs to design, develop, and implement CAD and site/civil custom training. This role will also provide front-line, advanced level technical support for AutoCAD and Civil 3D and other engineering technologies. Individuals must possess a professional demeanor, strong technical and communication skills, and a desire to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture required;
- FE/EIT certification required, PE license a plus;
- 4 to 6 years of related site/civil land development experience;
- Demonstrated proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D with the ability to troubleshoot software issues;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; and
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer