Environmental Engineer – 8 to 10 Years Experience
|ID: 35963||Location: Doylestown, PA|
|Discipline: Environmental||Posted Date: 02/09/2021|
Langan provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Our employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. Langan culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
Langan is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where employees are empowered to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions. In 2020, Langan ranked as one of the top 5 Best Firms to Work For and top 100 Hot Firms.
Langan has an opening for an Environmental Engineer – 8 to 10 Years Experience in our Doylestown, PA office. The successful candidate must possess strong technical and managerial skills; in engineering design, and both project management and client management. You will be assigned challenging technical assignments, maintaining relationships of existing clients, as well as managing and designing environmental engineering projects for a wide variety of technically challenging projects. Experience working at an environmental consulting firm is also necessary.
- MS degree in environmental, chemical, or civil engineering;
- PE licensure is desired;
- 8 to 10 years of site remediation experience;
- Ability to execute conceptual/detail designs and technical specifications;
- Detailed knowledge of in situ remediation processes and hydrogeology;
- Ability to evaluate environmental investigation reports with the purpose of selecting remediation technologies;
- Ability to design and manage field pilot studies;
- Industrial water and/or wastewater treatment experience is a plus;
- Ability to prepare cost estimates;
- Demonstrated ability to work with staff, clients, and regulatory agencies;
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing with reliable transportation;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities; and,
- Excellent communication, report writing, and management skills.
Langan is committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. Langan provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Langan offers flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; employee resource groups; and much more!
Langan is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents and values diverse backgrounds. Langan promotes a positive work environment of inclusion, where we respect each other’s differences and recognize that a diverse and inclusive environment is a key to our success.