Environmental Engineer – Entry Level
|ID: 32240||Location: Doylestown, PA|
|Discipline: Environmental||Posted Date: 07/30/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for an entry level Environmental Engineer in our Warrington, PA office. As the successful candidate, you will have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude with strong interest in performing: environmental site investigation and remediation work; soil and groundwater sampling; vapor intrusion investigations; remedial investigations; remedial design, implementation and monitoring; pilot tests; data management, processing and evaluation; and report and work plan preparation. In addition, possession of a strong technical education, professional demeanor, and desire to learn is essential.
- Bachelor degree’s in Environmental Engineering, Master’s preferred;
- FE/EIT certification preferred;
- Ideal candidate will possess entry level to one year of related environmental experience; entry level candidates should preferably have related internship experience;
- Knowledge of groundwater flow, soil characteristics, and remedial technologies;
- Current OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER certification preferred;
- A valid driver’s license in good standing and reliable transportation for remote job site locations;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, judgment and problem-solving capabilities;
- Demonstrated ability to follow direction and work in a team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organization skills;
- Working knowledge of computer software, AutoCAD design software and GIS a plus; and
- Ability to work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer