Environmental Engineer – Entry to 4 Years Experience
|ID: 32404||Location: Lawrenceville, NJ|
|Discipline: Environmental||Posted Date: 12/03/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for an Environmental Engineer – Entry to 4 Years Experience in our Lawrenceville, NJ office. As the successful candidate, you will have a can-do attitude with strong interest in performing: contaminated site investigation and remediation work; remedial investigation, design, implementation and monitoring; pilot tests; data management, processing and evaluation; and report preparation. A strong technical education, professional demeanor, and desire to learn are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science required, Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering strongly preferred; Ph.D. degree holders will be considered;
- Minimum 3.0 GPA required;
- EIT certification strongly preferred;
- Entry level candidates must have prior related internship experience;
- Experienced candidates should have site remediation experience, primarily with in situ technologies; experience with bioremediation, chemical oxidation, pump and treat, and/or air sparging/soil vapor extraction systems in an environmental consulting or contracting firm;
- Experience with laboratory treatability studies strongly desired;
- Must be able to perform field work and provide supervision of remedial subcontractors;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Excellent communication, report writing, and management skills;
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing and reliable transportation for job site or client locations; and
- Availability to work Monday through Friday with the ability to occasionally work during evenings and/or weekends.
Please include resume, cover letter, and unofficial academic transcripts.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer