Environmental Engineer, Scientist or Geologist – 2 to 4 Years Experience
|ID: 35781||Location: Parsippany, NJ|
|Discipline: Environmental||Posted Date: 01/13/2021|
Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opportunity for an Environmental Engineer, Scientist or Geologist – 2 to 4 Years Experience in our Parsippany, NJ office location. As the successful candidate, you will have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude with strong interest in performing: contaminated site investigation and remediation work; soil and groundwater sampling; vapor intrusion investigation; remedial investigation, design, implementation and monitoring; pilot tests; data management, processing and evaluation; and report preparation. A strong technical education, professional demeanor, and desire to learn are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Geology or related field, Master’s is a plus;
- 2 to 4 years of prior related experience;
- Professional Registration preferred: EIT, GIT, PE, or PG;
- Field experience including gas/soil vapor/soil/groundwater sampling strongly preferred;
- Experience preparing regulatory agency approved investigation reports, site management plans and remedial plans is preferred;
- Knowledge and understanding of NJ environmental regulations is preferred;
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER certification;
- Ability to work in the office and the field as necessary;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and judgment capabilities;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends as projects require.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer