Environmental Management Consultant – 7 to 12 Years Experience
|ID: 31947||Location: Phoenix, AZ|
|Discipline: Environmental||Posted Date: 06/07/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times – Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan seeks an Environmental Management Consultant to lead sales and delivery of Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) Management and Compliance services. This position can be based in Phoenix, AZ or any of Langan’s US locations. As the successful candidate, you will have a minimum of 7 years of experience in software implementation or management consulting. You will be responsible for consulting with clients on optimizing their operations as well as creating differentiated client solutions by matching client needs with Langan’s capabilities to provide profitable revenue. You will manage the full lifecycle of projects including discovery, diagnosis, project planning, implementation, deployment, training, and adoption support on solutions. In addition, you will function as a business and technical subject matter expert in the field of EHS management and compliance. The successful candidate will also assist in preparing and delivering presentations to clients and other professional groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related field required; Master’s degree a plus;
- EMIS certifications (e.g., SAP, Enablon, Intelex, Enviance, Cority, etc.) required;
- 7-12 years of experience in software implementation or management consulting;
- Experience in working in collaborative, virtual, and global work environment;
- Experience with software deployment phases (requirements gathering, planning, configuration, testing, delivery, training, and maintenance);
- Demonstrated client management experience, project management and delivery experience;
- Exceptional problem diagnosis and problem solving skills and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to quickly develop rapport with clients and maintain strong customer service skills and responsiveness to the client throughout the project;
- Ability to communicate to a technical and non-technical audience;
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge to client deliverables;
- Excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Approaches work collaboratively and effectively shares information;
- Ability to develop and manage multiple client projects and their budgets;
- Strong writing and oral communication skills (organization, logic flow, grammar, clarity, appropriateness of word choice); can effectively organize, write and edit draft proposals and reports and other documents;
- A valid driver’s license in good standing; and
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evening and weekends and ability to travel up to 50% of time.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer