Environmental Project Manager – 10 to 15+ Years Experience
|ID: 36322||Location: Tampa, FL|
|Discipline: Environmental||Posted Date: 02/16/2021|
Langan provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Our employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. Langan culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
Langan is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where employees are empowered to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions. In 2020, Langan ranked as one of the top 5 Best Firms to Work For and top 100 Hot Firms.
Langan has an opening for an Environmental Project Manager – 10 to 15+ Years Experience in our Tampa, FL office. In this position, you will be responsible for managing environmental investigation and remediation projects. A strong technical background and the ability to interpret and apply environmental regulations is essential. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering technically excellent services, developing new clients and business opportunities, preparing technical proposals and reports, managing client relationships, conducting environmental research and analyses, supervising field investigations, and managing staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Geology, or Environmental Engineering (Master’s degree a plus);
- 10 to 15+ years of related experience with environmental investigations, assessments, and remediation projects;
- LSRP license a plus;
- Expert-level knowledge and understanding of Site Remediation regulations and guidance;
- Proficiency in environmental due diligence;
- Demonstrated ability to perform quantitative and technical analyses;
- Proven seller-doer capable of developing new clients and business opportunities;
- Excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to multi-task effectively, manage multiple projects and clients, develop and manage project budgets, and effectively manage and coach staff;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends as projects require; and,
- Ability to travel and spend time at a job site or client location.
Langan is committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. Langan provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Langan offers flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; employee resource groups; and much more!
Langan is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents and values diverse backgrounds. Langan promotes a positive work environment of inclusion, where we respect each other’s differences and recognize that a diverse and inclusive environment is a key to our success.