Hazardous Materials Specialist – Entry to 5 Years Experience
|ID: 32122||Location: Bridgeport, WV|
|Discipline: Environmental||Posted Date: 06/06/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for a Hazardous Materials Specialist – Entry to 5 Years Experience in our Bridgeport, WV office. The successful candidate will have a can-do attitude and an interest in performing and managing inspections and project monitoring on asbestos projects throughout the U.S.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Prior asbestos-related experience is required;
- Ability to read and understand project specifications, drawings and plans, hazardous materials inspection reports;
- Candidates with prior experience should demonstrate an understanding of local, State and Federal Asbestos Regulations;
- Current asbestos project monitor, air sampling technician, and inspector/evaluation specialist licenses preferred;
- Current lead risk assessor preferred;
- Ability and desire for travel throughout U.S.;
- Reliable transportation to access job sites and a valid driver’s license in good standing;
- Flexibility and ability to work during regular business hours as well as during evenings and weekends, as needed;
- Ability to travel for projects outside of the state;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task with field and office work; and
- Demonstrated ability to work alone and in a team environment.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer