Human Resource Generalist – 2+ Years Experience
|ID: 31897||Location: San Francisco, CA|
|Discipline: Human Resources||Posted Date: 01/31/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times – Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan is seeking a Human Resource Generalist in our San Francisco, CA office. As the successful candidate, you will perform full life-cycle recruiting activities, including sourcing, interviewing, and hiring candidates, as well as supporting the Western Region Human Resource Manager to meet internal client needs.
- Interface with Western Region leadership to provide recruiting support consistent with business and office needs;
- Source candidates for open positions, distribute resumes to appropriate hiring managers, interview candidates, and schedule office interviews with hiring managers;
- Provide selection recommendations and prepare employment offers;
- Input data into HR systems including the Applicant Tracking System and HRIS;
- Collaborate with the HR Manager in conducting new hire orientation meetings;
- Administer the Onboarding and Off-boarding programs for the Western Region;
- Assist the Talent Acquisition team with the execution of the Summer Internship Program; and,
- Assist the HR Manager with ongoing programs and projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree, coursework relating to HR a plus;
- Minimum of 2 years of California human resource experience, with at least 1 year of recruiting experience;
- Strong organizational skills;
- High caliber of self-motivation with the ability to work well in a team;
- Superior interpersonal skills and positive demeanor;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently, remain flexible, and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail, producing accurate and thorough deliverables;
- Sound judgment capability;
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment law;
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; ATS experience preferred; and
- Local candidates preferred.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer