Hydrogeologist or Geologist – Entry to 2 Years Experience
|ID: 33786||Location: Doylestown, PA|
|Discipline: Environmental||Posted Date: 06/12/2020|
Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for a Hydrogeologist or Geologist – Entry to 2 Years Experience in our Warrington, PA office. As the successful candidate, you will have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude with strong interest in performing: environmental site investigation and remediation work; soil and groundwater sampling; vapor intrusion investigations; data management, processing and evaluation; and report preparation. In addition, possession of a strong technical education, professional demeanor, and desire to learn is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hydrogeology or Geology (Master’s degree preferred);
- Field experience related to environmental investigations and remediation projects preferred (large number of project sites in New Jersey);
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, judgment and problem-solving capabilities;
- Demonstrated ability to follow direction and work independently, as well as in a team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organization skills;
- Working knowledge of computers; AutoCAD and GIS experience a plus;
- Reliable transportation to access remote job sites and a valid driver’s license in good standing; and
- Availability to work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer