Hydrogeologist or Geologist – Entry to 2 Years Experience
|ID: 36244||Location: Doylestown, PA|
|Discipline: Environmental||Posted Date: 02/10/2021|
Langan provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Our employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. Langan culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
Langan is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where employees are empowered to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions. In 2020, Langan ranked as one of the top 5 Best Firms to Work For and top 100 Hot Firms.
Langan has an opening for a Hydrogeologist or Geologist – Entry to 2 Years Experience in our Warrington, PA office. As the successful candidate, you will have a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude with strong interest in performing: environmental site investigation and remediation work; soil and groundwater sampling; vapor intrusion investigations; data management, processing and evaluation; and report preparation. In addition, possession of a strong technical education, professional demeanor, and desire to learn is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hydrogeology or Geology (Master’s degree preferred);
- Field experience related to environmental investigations and remediation projects preferred (large number of project sites in New Jersey);
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, judgment, and problem-solving capabilities;
- Demonstrated ability to follow direction and work independently, as well as in a team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organization skills;
- Working knowledge of computers; AutoCAD and GIS experience a plus;
- Reliable transportation to access remote job sites and a valid driver’s license in good standing; and,
- Availability to work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
Langan is committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. Langan provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Langan offers flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; employee resource groups; and much more!
Langan is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents and values diverse backgrounds. Langan promotes a positive work environment of inclusion, where we respect each other’s differences and recognize that a diverse and inclusive environment is a key to our success.