Interim – SAP Developer – 2 to 4 Years Experience
|ID: 32247||Location: Parsippany, NJ|
|Discipline: Information Technology||Posted Date: 07/26/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for an Interim (up to 9 months) SAP Developer with two to four years of experience in our Parsippany, NJ corporate headquarters. The primary responsibilities of this temporary assignment are the development and modification of SAP in-app and side by side extensions, management and maintenance of Hana databases, and the creation and maintenance of ABAP reports and forms. Qualified candidates will demonstrate a strong interest in designing and providing solutions for complex problems and ensuring development standards and process adherence.
- Development, modification, testing, and maintenance of SAP Fiori in-app and side by side extensions;
- Creation, management, testing, and maintenance of cloud based Hana databases in support of SAP S/4HC environment and additional extensions;
- Analysis, development, modification, installation, testing, and support/maintenance of SAP ABAP programs, ABAP-Workflow, Smart Forms & Adobe Forms;
- Creation of technical requirements and documentation for SAP business specific work streams and with other enterprise applications;
- Troubleshooting SAP software problems and performing problem resolution;
- Reproduce and develop solutions to fix software bugs; and
- Provide meaningful code reviews to other development team members, act on feedback from code reviews, and ensure the same types of issues are not continuing.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Computer Science or related field preferred;
- Certification in SAP ABAP Development and Implementation methodology preferred;
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Hana database, release ECC ERP 6.0 EHP 8 preferred, and SQL Server or equivalent database;
- Experience with S/4 HANA preferred;
- Minimum of 1 full lifecycle SAP implementation;
- Experience in User exit enhancements, BADIs, and BAPIs;
- Experience integrating with external systems;
- Experience with manual testing and test automation preferred;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with a high level of initiative and responsibility; and
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated effectiveness working in a team environment.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer