Landscape Architect – 3 to 5 Years Experience
|ID: 32282||Location: Bethlehem, PA|
|Discipline: Landscape Arch + Plan||Posted Date: 08/26/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan is seeking a Landscape Architect with 3 to 5 years of experience in our Bethlehem, PA office. Langan’s Landscape Architecture + Planning team offers integrated design services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Our current project list includes a diverse portfolio of healthcare and university campus design, K through 12 schools, urban revitalization and streetscape, smart growth planning, community design, retail and commercial site planning, rooftop gardens, and brownfield redevelopment assignments.
Are you looking for an exciting position and to advance in your career by assisting in the launch of our fifth landscape architecture + planning studio? If you are a highly motivated self-starter, with an ability to work with a reasonable level of independence while being mentored by senior landscape architects and other leaders in our firm and to coordinate directly with in-house and out-of-house clientele, then our award-winning, 1000+ person, multi-disciplinary firm can offer you the challenge, responsibility, and growth potential you desire. The successful candidate shares our passion for design excellence and the challenges of creating inspiring places in a variety of environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture;
- 3 to 5 years of experience;
- In process of securing or currently maintain professional licensure;
- Individual must be highly creative and possess exceptional computer skills in Sketchup, AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Illustrator;
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and writing skills;
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment;
- Must have the ability to work independently and effectively communicate scheduling with managers;
- Possess reliable transportation to access job sites and a valid driver’s license in good standing;
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends; and
- Successful applicant may be required to ‘on-board’ in our nearby Doylestown, PA office and must be willing to occasionally travel to and work in other office locations.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer