Landscape Architect – 5 to 8 Years Experience
|ID: 29781||Location: Parsippany, NJ|
|Discipline: Landscape Arch + Plan||Posted Date: 12/12/2018|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times – Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Looking for an exciting position in our growing landscape architecture + planning studio? If you are a highly motivated self-starter, our award-winning, 1000+ person, multi-disciplinary firm can offer you the challenge, responsibility, and growth potential you desire.
We are seeking a talented Landscape Architect – 5 to 8 years of experience at our corporate headquarters in Parsippany, NJ. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the planning, designing, and permitting of landscape architecture, land development, and planning projects, leading specific assignments and tasks, and working directly with design staff and project managers. You will share our passion for design excellence and the challenges of creating inspiring places in urban environments.
- Passion for design excellence and the challenges of creating inspiring places in urban environments;
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture; Master’s degree preferred;
- 5 to 8 years of related experience;
- Professional landscape architect license preferred. LEED AP a plus;
- Knowledge of local city, county, and state land use processes and regulations preferred;
- Possess creative and exceptional technical skills in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Illustrator;
- Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies;
- Experience in report and proposal writing, billing, and budgeting a plus;
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment;
- Possess reliable transportation to access job sites and meetings and a valid driver’s license in good standing; and
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
Please submit resume, cover letter and portfolio.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish!
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer