Marketing Manager – 7 to 10+ Years Experience
|ID: 31908||Location: Arlington, VA|
|Discipline: BD/Marketing||Posted Date: 02/06/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times – Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan is seeking a Marketing Manager with 7-10+ years of experience for our Arlington, VA office. As the successful candidate, you will have at least 7 years of experience within the real estate, architectural, engineering, or construction industry. You will be responsible for managing the preparation of proposals and presentations (from start to finish), researching business development opportunities and marketing event support for projects located primarily within the greater Washington, DC region. As part of a national business development and marketing team, you will work and collaborate with the firm’s employees and managers as well as architects, contractors, developers, attorneys, and other consultants.
- Effectively manage, prepare, and assist with proposals; statement of qualifications; requests for quotations and pricing; and other marketing collateral from concept through completion;
- Responsible for identifying and assessing market trends and potential opportunities within emerging markets in the Washington, DC region;
- Coordinate, track, and support the firm’s business development/marketing activities;
- Preparation and completion of 330 standard federal forms;
- Manage work and responsibilities for a marketing intern/coordinator;
- Attend networking events on behalf of the firm when appropriate;
- Work closely with office leadership on a daily basis to develop strategic initiatives for a growing office;
- Lead weekly meeting to coordinate events, business development opportunities, proposals, and other staffing-related items; and,
- General marketing-related administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- Possess at least 7 years of related marketing and proposal experience within the real estate, architectural, engineering, or construction industry;
- Familiar with the local/market sector;
- Demonstrated experience with supervision of proposal preparation;
- Active participation in local professional organizations;
- Professional and positive demeanor;
- Outstanding verbal, writing, and editing skills;
- Ability to work independently, in a team environment, and with multiple deadlines;
- Critical thinking, active listening, and follow up skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deliverables;
- Ability to periodically visit branch offices; and,
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; Adobe Acrobat/Reader, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer