.NET Developer – 4+ Years Experience
|ID: 28421||Location: Parsippany, NJ|
|Discipline: Information Technology||Posted Date: 12/04/2018|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times – Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan is growing and has an opening for a new role for .NET Developer – 4+ Years Experience in our corporate headquarters in Parsippany, NJ. The successful candidate will be responsible for design, development, and implementation of software projects to support strategic and innovative company initiatives.
- Collaborate with employees and management to identify application development solutions, new applications, or modifications to existing programs;
- Define, design, build, support, and test reusable components to create complex systems;
- Provide expertise to system users including troubleshooting issues, as well as identifying and correcting inefficiencies;
- Define systems work scope and recommend the most efficient and cost effective application programming solution;
- Remain abreast of technological advances in the field and be able to identify areas of use in the firm;
- Work on multiple project timelines simultaneously;
- Communicate with the project team throughout all stages of design; and
- Provide input on development solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field;
- 4+ years of experience in object-oriented programming with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, and LinQ;
- Experience with designing advanced SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to improve operating efficiencies;
- Experience with Xamarin or React a plus;
- Experience in full-stack development;
- Experience in mobile application development a plus;
- Detailed working knowledge of software development lifecycle;
- Ability to write and work with RESTful APIs and data formats including JSON and XML;
- Exceptional organization skills, strong attention to detail, and an aptitude for problem solving required;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work independently, in a team environment, and with vendors and clients required.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish!
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer