Project Accounting Coordinator – 4+ Years Experience
|ID: 31903||Location: New York, NY|
|Discipline: Accounting||Posted Date: 02/05/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times – Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for a Project Accounting Coordinator in our New York, NY office. As the successful candidate, you will perform comprehensive project accounting support services for a Stockholder group or groups and ensure successful workflow and follow-up. Specifically, you will provide project accounting support services including processing billings, project related accounts receivables, accounts payable, and general project budget tracking support.
- Interface with project managers and clients regarding invoices and payments;
- Review, process, and account for a large volume of project related invoices;
- Maintain records of delinquent accounts and contact clients for collection of payment;
- Communicate regularly with the Corporate Accounting Department on relevant status updates and notify of all pertinent information; and,
- Prepare adhoc billing and project reports upon request;
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or related field;
- 4+ years of previous accounting experience within a service organization;
- Ability to work independently and within groups;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Sound judgment capability and ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; Internet research; Adobe Professional; and,
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision is preferred.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer