Senior Environmental Project Engineer – 8+ Years Experience
|ID: 32506||Location: Boston, MA|
|Discipline: Environmental||Posted Date: 12/03/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for a Senior Environmental Project Engineer with 8+ years of relevant experience and a technical background as a Geologist, Hydrogeologist, or Engineer for our Boston, MA office. As the successful candidate, you will have 8+ years of environmental consulting experience conducting Phase I’s/Phase II’s, drilling supervision, sampling, well installation, construction/remediation oversight, report and work plan writing. In addition, possession of a strong technical education, be self-motivated, exhibit leadership qualities, and possess excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Engineering/Science or related; Master’s degree preferred;
- MassDEP LSP Licensure required, other professional licensure is a plus;
- 10+ years of related local environmental experience with knowledge and understanding of local environmental regulations a must;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Strong communication and report writing skills;
- Assist with the development of existing and new clients.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and clients;
- Ability to develop and manage project budgets;
- Ability to effectively manage and coach staff;
- Ability to occasionally work evenings and/or weekends as projects requires; and
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER certification.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer