Senior Licensed Field Engineer – 4+ Years Experience
|ID: 34425||Location: New York, NY|
|Discipline: Geotechnical||Posted Date: 12/22/2020|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Our New York, NY office is seeking a NY professional engineer with experience in geotechnical engineering, to provide controlled engineering inspection on challenging sites in New York City. As the Resident Engineer, you will be acting as the firm’s Senior Licensed Field Engineer – an on-site representative to provide leadership and daily observation of construction work for conformance to project documents and the New York City Building Code. Our New York City office offers a vibrant and diverse office environment with the opportunity to work on premier projects with the city’s largest and most well known developers.
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering;
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience;
- New York Professional Engineer license;
- Thorough understanding of construction documents, contractor submittals and contracts;
- Sound judgment and decision making skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with contractors, clients and managers;
- Good writing skills for comprehensive inspection reports, etc;
- Self-motivated and responsible individual;
- Attend project construction meetings, as needed;
- Possess the ability to work independently as well as in a group;
- Must be willing to work in the field up to 100% of your time; and,
- Availability to work overtime.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer