Senior Marketing Coordinator – 4 to 6 Years Experience
|ID: 31928||Location: Arlington, VA|
|Discipline: BD/Marketing||Posted Date: 02/14/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times – Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan is seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator to support our Arlington, VA office. As the successful candidate, you will have 4-6 years of experience within the real estate, architecture, engineering, or construction industry. The Senior Marketing Coordinator will assist in marketing related efforts for all stages of pursuits such as qualifications, RFP/Qs, and presentations for locations in the DC Metro region. As part of a national business development and marketing team, you will work and collaborate with the firm’s employees and managers, as well as architects, construction management firms, developers, attorneys, and other consultants.
- Effectively prepare, assist with and track proposals, statement of qualifications, requests for quotations and pricing, and other marketing collateral from concept through completion;
- Coordinate, track, and support the firm’s business development/marketing activities;
- Prepare and complete 330 standard federal forms and other local agency standard forms; and
- General marketing-related administrative duties.
- Bachelor degree in in English, Marketing, Business or related field;
- Possess 4-6 years of related marketing and proposal experience within the real estate, architecture, engineering, or construction industry;
- Familiarity with the local/market sector;
- Experience with the production of qualifications and proposals, and project interview preparation;
- Active participation in local professional organizations;
- Professional and positive demeanor;
- Outstanding verbal, writing, and editing skills;
- Ability to work independently, in a team environment, and with multiple deadlines;
- Critical thinking, active listening, and follow up skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deliverables; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Adobe Acrobat and InDesign.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer