Site/Civil Engineer – 3 to 6 Years Experience
|ID: 34581||Location: New Haven, CT|
|Discipline: Site/Civil||Posted Date: 02/19/2021|
Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for a Civil Engineer – 3 to 6 Years of local land development experience in our New Haven, CT office. As the successful candidate, you will assist with the planning, design, and permitting of civil engineering, land development and infrastructure projects, and leading specific assignments and tasks. Strong technical, communication and follow up skills are also a must. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person to learn and be involved with all aspects of land development!
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required, Master’s degree a plus;
- Possess Connecticut Professional Engineer licensure, or be in the process of attaining licensure;
- 3-6 years experience in site/civil design, including site planning, grading, stormwater management, drainage, and soil erosion is desired;
- Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations;
- Active participation in local professional organizations;
- Demonstrated Civil 3D skills with the ability to design site layouts including grading and drainage designs from concept through completion;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment; and,
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer