Site/Civil Engineer – 3 to 6 Years Experience
|ID: 31062||Location: Pittsburgh, PA|
|Discipline: Site/Civil||Posted Date: 06/07/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times – Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for a Site/Civil Engineer with 3 to 6 years of land development experience in our Canonsburg, PA office. As the successful candidate, you will be working directly with the local lead Civil Manager designing commercial, residential, mixed-use, industrial, and oil and gas projects. You must possess an entrepreneurial and professional demeanor, as well as strong technical and communication skills. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person to learn and be involved with all aspects of land development!
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Master’s degree a plus but not required;
- FE/EIT certification preferred, PE licensure a plus but not required;
- 3-6 years of experience in related site/civil land development engineering;
- Knowledge of local, county and state land use processes and regulations;
- Proficiency in technical skills in site layout, grading, stormwater management, infrastructure, erosion and sediment control, etc., from concept through completion;
- Demonstrated AutoCAD skills with the ability to design site layouts including grading and drainage designs, Civil 3D a plus;
- Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment; and,
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish!
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer