Site/Civil Engineer – 4 to 8 Years Experience
|ID: 36321||Location: White Plains, NY|
|Discipline: Site/Civil||Posted Date: 02/18/2021|
Langan provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Our employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. Langan culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
Langan is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where employees are empowered to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions. In 2020, Langan ranked as one of the top 5 Best Firms to Work For and top 100 Hot Firms.
Langan has an opening for a Site/Civil Engineer – 4 to 8 Years Experience at our White Plains office. As the successful candidate, you will be working on and advancing your site/civil land development design skills. You will gain additional experience designing commercial, residential, mixed-use, and industrial properties. Individuals must possess a strong technical education, a professional demeanor, excellent communication skills, and a desire to continue to learn and grow your technical, verbal and professional skills. Candidates should have interest in working in a dynamic environment on both public and private land development projects.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering;
- FE/EIT certification required;
- PE desired:
- Experience in site/civil design including site planning, layout, grading, drainage, stormwater management, and soil erosion;
- Must be willing to work in the field as necessary;
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Civil 3D;
- Familiarity with current local, state, and federal land use permitting is a plus;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Demonstrated ability to follow direction and work in a team environment;
- Possess reliable transportation to access job sites with a valid driver’s license in good standing; and
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
Please submit resume and cover letter.
Langan is committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. Langan provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Langan offers flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; employee resource groups; and much more!
Langan is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents and values diverse backgrounds. Langan promotes a positive work environment of inclusion, where we respect each other’s differences and recognize that a diverse and inclusive environment is a key to our success.