Site/Civil Project Manager – 6 to 8 Years Experience
|ID: 31884||Location: Arlington, VA|
|Discipline: Site/Civil||Posted Date: 01/21/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times – Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan is looking to add an experienced Civil Project Engineer to our Arlington, VA office location. As the successful candidate, you will have a can do attitude and 6 to 8 years of land development engineering experience. You will be responsible for, but not limited to: maintaining relationships of existing clients, assisting with the management of staff and projects, as well as designing commercial, federal, and institutional land development engineering projects both domestically and internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Master’s degree a plus;
- 6 to 8 years of successful land development engineering experience with a concentration in private development work. Experience in DC Metro area (NOVA, DC, MD) preferred;
- Possess a valid VA, MD or DC Professional Engineer license;
- Strong client development and client management abilities with ability to become a seller/doer;
- Effectively assist with the management of projects from concept through construction documents;
- Self-starter with the ability to manage, motivate, mentor and lead others;
- Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of land development engineering including the integration of geotechnical and environmental engineering;
- Ability to design and oversee design including layout, grading, drainage, infrastructure, erosion and sediment control, etc. from concept through construction documents;
- Expertise in hydrologic/hydraulic analysis and design including SWPPP preparation and water quality compliance;
- Experienced in report and proposal writing including sub-contractor cost estimation;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing and reliable transportation for job site or client locations; and,
- Availability to work overtime.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer