Staff Surveyor/Laser Scanning Technician – 2+ Years Experience
|ID: 32165||Location: New York, NY|
|Discipline: Survey/Laser Scanning||Posted Date: 08/21/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for a Staff Surveyor/Laser Scanning Technician – 2+ Years Experience in our New York, NY office. As the successful candidate, you will have experience working with interior and exterior building documentation projects, as well as rail, tunnel, and bridge scans. The successful candidate may also currently be in a survey party chief role and desire to learn laser scan data acquisition and processing. You will be presented with challenging projects, rewarding experiences, and the ability to find and work on innovative solutions.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience;
- 2+ years of laser scanning experience in both field and office procedures; we will consider training a Survey Party Chief on laser scanning;
- Experience with laser scanners and software (Leica, Cyclone, CloudWorx preferred);
- Knowledge of land surveying;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team with co-workers and managers;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A valid driver’s license in good standing;
- Availability to travel domestically and potentially internationally; and
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional nights and weekends.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer