Staff Surveyor – Modeling/Drafting – 3+ Years Experience
|ID: 31874||Location: Philadelphia, PA|
|Discipline: Survey/Laser Scanning||Posted Date: 12/04/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times – Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening in our Philadelphia, PA office for a Staff Surveyor with 3+ years of experience specializing in existing conditions modeling/drafting. As the successful candidate, your main focus will be working as part of a team on small and large-scale projects preparing site/building information models and CAD deliverables based on point cloud survey data. You will have land surveying experience working with commercial, retail and residential properties within the local region.
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of two years of land surveying related experience;
- Ideally possess a minimum of 3 years related survey drafting and/or Revit modeling experience;
- Proficiency in Revit, Carlson and Civil3D (or other survey CAD package) software and excellent computer skills;
- Experience with Leica HDS Scanners, Cyclone, and CloudWorx preferred;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Demonstrated ability to work with co-workers and managers;
- Excellent communication skills; and,
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer