Survey Technician – 5+ Years Experience
|ID: 32226||Location: Bethlehem, PA|
|Discipline: Survey/Laser Scanning||Posted Date: 12/04/2019|
Work for an Industry Leader
Dynamic Work Environment
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for a Survey Technician with 5+ years of experience in our Bethlehem, PA office. As the successful candidate, you will be working on small and large-scale land development projects. You will have experience working with commercial, retail, and residential properties.
- High School Diploma required (Bachelor’s Degree preferred);
- Possess a minimum of 5 years related survey fieldwork and drafting experience;
- Ability to operate field equipment including Total Stations, Data Collectors, and GPS;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Carlson Survey;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Demonstrated ability to work with co-workers and managers;
- Excellent communication skills; and
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends. Position requires some travel.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer