Traffic/Transportation Engineer – Entry to 3 Years Experience
|ID: 32575||Location: Lawrenceville, NJ|
|Discipline: Traffic||Posted Date: 06/08/2020|
Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan has an opening for an entry level Civil Engineer with Traffic/Transportation focus in our Lawrenceville, NJ or Doylestown, PA office. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the planning, design and permitting of traffic/transportation engineering, land development and infrastructure projects and will assist with preparing technical reports, design plans and specifications. This is a unique opportunity to work on both traffic engineering analysis/study and roadway/traffic signal design. Possession of a strong technical education, professional demeanor, and a desire to learn and grow is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required with Traffic Engineering or Road Design focus preferred;
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0;
- FE/EIT certification is preferred;
- Prior related internship experience is desired;
- Proficiency in HCS, SYNCHRO and the MUTCD is highly desirable;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, MicroStation and/or SoftDesk civil software are a plus;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Possess reliable transportation to access job sites and a valid driver’s license in good standing;
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends; and,
- Relocation not provided; local residency preferred.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and academic transcripts with your submission.
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer