|ID: 34566||Location: Phoenix, AZ|
|Discipline: Site/Civil||Posted Date: 06/15/2021|
Langan provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Our employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. Langan culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
Langan is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where employees are empowered to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions. Langan is pleased to be recognized for three consecutive years as a top 10 “Best Firms to Work For” and top 100 “Hot Firms” in the nation.
We are seeking a Civil Engineer – 5 to 10 Years Experience in our Phoenix, AZ office location. As the successful candidate, you will have five to ten years experience in the site/civil engineering design of commercial, residential, mixed-use and industrial properties. Individuals must possess a positive and professional demeanor, strong technical and communication skills, and a desire to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Master’s degree preferred;
- FE/EIT certification required; PE license a plus;
- 5 to 10 years of related site/civil land development experience;
- Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations;
- Proficiency in technical skills including site design, stormwater management, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, grading and other site development related designs;
- Demonstrated proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D with the ability to design site layouts from concept through completion;
- Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies;
- Experience in report and proposal writing a plus;
- Construction oversight experience a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; and
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
Langan is committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. Langan provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Langan offers flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; employee resource groups; and much more!
Langan is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents and values diverse backgrounds. Langan promotes a positive work environment of inclusion, where we respect each other’s differences and recognize that a diverse and inclusive environment is a key to our success.